Zalina`s 9 Important Make-up Rules
- Select Primers suited for your skin type (matt, moisture, gel). Primers are great to set makeup. Your pores will appear smaller.
- Apply Foundation only where needed. Less is more. The more you cover up your flaws, the more you create a mask. The idea is to wear makeup only in areas that needs touching up. Show your skin, your makeup will look more natural and healthier.
- The correct Concealer. Choose the wrong concealer and your dark circles will be superimposed. Be patient and test many concealers until you get the right shade and texture. Use a concealer brush and gently blend concealer.
- Clean Beauty Brushes. Whether you use make-up brushes or sponges or silica gel, do clean and sterilize regularly since they are a breathing ground for bacteria. Click here How to Clean Make-up Brushes.
- The right blush for you. To apply blush effectively, smile and use a blush brush to the apple of the cheeks and blend with slightly circular motions.
- Use Bronzer for sun kissed healthy glow. Creams look
- Do not allow air into Mascara tube (avoid pumping the mascara brush back and forth). Throw out mascaras after 3 months of usage, your lashes with thank you!
- Curl lashes before wearing mascara.
- Always remove make-up, deep cleanse, refresh and moisturize with a night time repair and rejuvenate facial oil before going to bed. Your face will look amazingly rejuvenated in the morning.
Also in Blog
7 Tips How to Stay Healthy and Adjust in Home Office