Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cookie Gluten Free
How to Prepare It:
Serving: 8 persons
Total Time: 15 Min
30g Dark cooking chocolate
30g Hemp Oil
10g Coconut Sugar
2 Bio Eggs (optional)
50g Pumpkin Flour
15g Ground Almond
15g Hemp Protein
1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
1 Tsp Psylium
1.Melt chocolate bar in a pan over a steam bath.
2. Combine all ingredients, except eggs and hemp oil
3. Slowly add eggs and mix until mixture becomes smooth while still maintaining a thick consistency overall.
4. Once everything is combined, mix in cool melted chocolate.
5. Using a tablespoon, place the mixture evenly distributed portions in a paper lined baking tray and bake at 175°C for 15 minutes.
6. Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy
Sign up for a Personalized Nutrition and Sustainable lifestyle coaching session today!