What is raw food?
- Foods we carry that are “Raw” have not been processed with heat above 118°F, meaning they are not cooked, baked, roasted, or toasted. They are harvested, processed, and made safe to eat without heat or chemicals.
- We believe a low temperature process helps our superfoods retain their enzymatic activity and boosts nutritional potency.
- We also believe in carrying the highest quality superfoods in the world, even if they’re not raw. There are several non-raw superfoods we’ve discovered are higher quality than their raw counterparts. These non-raw superfoods still provide amazing health benefits, and are sourced from organic, non-GMO farms.
Organic vs Non – GMO
What’s a superfood?
- A superfood is a nutrient-dense, low calorie food that benefits health and well-being. Superfoods are usually exotic and are not commonly found in your conventional food store.
- We believe that the best superfoods are certified organic, non-GMO, and raw if possible.
- A key superfood characteristic is being incredibly high in antioxidants, vitamins or other phytochemicals.
- Many of our superfoods have been a staple of indigenous cultures for thousands of years. The people consuming them felt the benefits and understood the positive impact they had.
- It is our mission to make these foods available to everyone who wants a natural solution to improve their energy, immunity, longevity, happiness and overall well-being.
Get started with our customized potent Superfood smoothie mixes.